SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 30, 2017

What I bought recently

I did some random shopping and didn't have enough for a real haul post so I thought I would share some of the things I have bought recently.  

I picked up these faux suede western booties at Dirt Cheap for $3!  I love the cowgirl vibe and can't wait to style them!


My next find were these floral slip on mules.  These shoes are super trendy and I have been considering them but didn't want to spend a lot.  I wasn't sure if I would like them.  I found these on clearance at Target for $7 and snatched them up.  Styling them is a little difficult because they are a little wild but I have worn them a couple of times.  My husband isn't the biggest fan of them but I think they are gorgeous!  So pretty for fall!


Last purchase to share, and super random but I picked up the Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream for me and my husband to split.  We are big fans of Halo Top and hadn't tried this flavor yet.  I was not let down at all.  It didn't' have a lot of cookie dough but the flavor was really good!  Have you tried Halo Top?  What is your favorite flavor?


No comments :

Post a Comment