SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 16, 2017

Target and Rue21 Clearance Haul

I recently went to Target and they had SO many things on clearance!!!  I am all about the clearance.  To make things even better Target cartwheel had an extra 20% off clearance.  Which if you aren't using cartwheel go download it now, it will change your shopping there! 
Anyway here's what I picked up on this trip:


How cute are these rainboots??  They had these in the regular section as well in a new glossy version.  I actually prefer this matte floral version better.  They were so cute and less than $10!!



I am so in love with these brown and ivory slides.  They are so pretty and chic.  I am so in love with them.  They have just a slight baby wedge for a little extra umph.



Alright these are going to be a love hate thing, my husband hates them.  I have been looking for a pair of buckled sandals because they are so comfortable.  These guys were on clearance and I'm not in love with the flag print but they are really comfortable.  I am planning a little diy with them to redo the flag print to something a little more me.



These are probably my favorite find, and also my most expensive.  I had been eyeing these blush satin sneakers for a while and they finally got on clearance!  They are super comfy and look like a Steve Madden dupe.  They also have a burgundy velvet pair that I have on my wishlist.


I also ran by Rue21 randomly and found two pieces of jewelry for $1 each!


They are both long necklaces with a really pretty stone pendant.




They were originally $10 and I can't wait to pair them with a plain sweater this fall. 

What clearance finds have you found lately?


No comments :

Post a Comment