SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 23, 2017

Styling Dresses for Fall

Dresses are my favorite, one piece of clothing and you have an outfit.  I love dresses for all seasons but especially fall.  I love all the layers!  I got a few new pieces and thought I would show some outfit styling I am really excited to wear for fall!  P.S. it has finally started to feel like fall and I am loving it!!


This plaid dress from Filly Flair is one of my new favorites!  It just screams fall.  I am a vest person and love throwing a vest over pretty much anything.  This is one of my favorites, I love how it looks with the plaid.  I'm also trying to step into pattern mixing, I'm loving the leopard and plaid together.  


Another dress from Filly Flair and I love the fall floral with the cute cutout.  I picked this faux fur vest up at the thrift store for $3 and am in love!  The boots were a deal find as well at $3 from Dirt Cheap, I can't wait to break them out for fall. 


Another floral dress and a vest.  This vest was a thrift store find and I love the vintage vibe.  I paired it with a gem necklace and my favorite new booties.  They are the prettiest blush pink color and bring the edginess down just a little.


What can I say I am a floral girl.  This jacket was a DIY and I am obsessed with it!  I applied patches from aliexpress on an old Gap jacket and turned it into one of my new favorite pieces.  Can't stop won't stop with these blush booties.


My last outfit is a floral tunic top, the softest leggings ever from Simple Addiction and a comfy long cardigan.  I am loving the gemstone trend and this one from Rue21 is perfect for fall.  Since I love those blush booties so much I had to get a black pair, and they are perfect!

What are your favorite fall outfits and what are you most excited about?

No comments :

Post a Comment