SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Jack Rogers Lauren Splurge vs Steal


Y'all I am a fan of Jack Rogers.  I got my first pair after I graduated college and wore them to death.  My first pair actually just broke and I have to figure out how to get it fixed...if you have any tips let a girl know.  I have only had the original flip flop version but had my eye on the two strap Lauren.  I was randomly shopping on Walmart and found these cork two strap sandals that give you the same look.  Obviously they are not real leather and the quality is much lower.  They have a strap in the back but I ended up cutting off to make it look even more like the real deal.  If you are a fan of Jack Rogers but don't want to pay the high price go check out these and let me know what you think!  P.S. I usually wear a 6.5 and got a 7, they fit great.

No comments :

Post a Comment