SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 6, 2017

Five Things Friday



Folgers Coffeehouse Ground Coffee: I have been really enjoying making a pot of coffee and having a few cups in the morning.  I used to use the Keurig everyday but the coffee wasn't what I wanted (sometimes watery and not as strong) and I didn't want to have to use another k-cup to top off my cup.  I picked this coffee up at Publix and it is my new favorite!  Strong but not too bitter.  If you are looking for a good ground coffee this one is the best!  

Monogram Necklace: I am a southern girl and with that comes a love of monograms.  I have always loved the classic look of a monogram necklace.  I found my new favorite one from Classic Prep Monograms.  This one is the perfect size, I love the size, enough to be a statement but not overwhelming.  I can't wait to pair it with sweaters for the fall.      

Mulled Cider Candle: This candle is amazing!!  It smells just like a Bath & Bodyworks candle, the throw is great, it doesn't burn too fast and it is less than $4!!  It smells delicious and my husband loves it, he said it smelled like fall.  Next time you are in a Wal-Mart go smell it and see what I mean. 

SmallTownNC Stickers: I am an NC girl born and raised.  Right now my husband and I live in Alabama so we definitely miss home.  I have always loved stickers.  They are so cute to decorate your notebooks, computer, planner, etc.  I randomly discovered this shop on etsy and fell in love with all her NC mountain stickers.  She was sweet and sent me four and I am in love with them!  My favorite is the NC state outline with a beautiful watercolor mountain print.  I love them so much I almost don't want to use them.  

Fall Treats: Fall is here and that means it is time for pumpkin EVERYTHING!  I love pumpkin baked goods so when I discovered Kay's Simply Homemade treats I fell in love.  She has a bakery on etsy where she sells all kinds of delicious goodies.  My husband and I had the chance to try three things: Apple Pie Cookies, Bourbon Pumpkin Pie Bars, and Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls.  They were awesome!  My favorite were the pumpkin cinnamon rolls!  So good and so easy to have fall treats delivered to your house instead of having to go to the trouble to make them.  Check out Kay's store and let her know I sent you!  

What have you been loving this week? 

No comments :

Post a Comment