SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Fall Decor

Fall is my absolute favorite!  The leaves, chillier weather, sweaters, county fairs and pumpkin everything!  I love decorating our house for fall.  The colors are so pretty and warm.  I thought I would share my fall decor this year.


I love our little entryway table.  We don't have a mantle so I consider this my mantle.  It is the perfect place to showcase my favorite holiday decor.



This gold striped pumpkin is one of my favorites.  I picked it up at Hobby Lobby after Halloween for 90% off!


Our dining room is one of my least favorites...since we are renting we can't paint or change much.  Our dining room is a dark burgundy color and the room is dark.  I do like how the fall and Christmas decorations look in there because the colors go well.


I picked up this piece of art from Michael's for $1 a couple of years ago.


I love this Target bookcase we picked up at a thrift store when we first got married.  The fall bouquet on top is from Wal-Mart on clearance for $5.  The antler stand was on clearance at Hobby Lobby.


More clearance finds from Hobby Lobby.



I love this letter board I picked up at Wal-Mart for $9!  It is so cute and fun to change out.

No comments :

Post a Comment