SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Trying Out McDonald's New Coffee


You may have seen the commercials promoting the new McDonad's espresso beverages.  I am a total coffee addict so I was really excited to try out their new options.  They have always had lattes and frappes but the new line offers macchiatos, cappuccinos and iced versions.

I decided to try out the caramel macchiato.  P.S. if you aren't on the McDonad's app you need to, they have deals for coffee all the time.


So I ordered the macchiato but I'm honestly not sure what I ended up with.  The lady who gave me the coffee called it a cappuccino so...not sure.  It looked pretty normal, nice foam.  Honestly mine was disgusting.  It had a strange burnt, chemical taste that was just bad.  Now I can sometimes be a coffee snob but I like gas station cappuccinos so I figured it might be something along those lines.  I was really disappointed in the flavor but again I'm not completely sure what I ended up with.  I'm not giving up on it completely yet but I would say I am going to trust my normal coffee shops for fancy coffee.


I am a fan of their new cups though, looking good!  Have you tried the new coffees?  What did you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment