SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 25, 2017

DIY Floral Embroidered No-Sew Sweater Top

Embroidery is such a big trend this fall and I am loving it!  These pieces can be expensive so I decided to DIY my own version.  It is so easy, no-sew and depending on your items can be less than $10! 


You need:
- a shirt (I picked up this sweet sweater top from a thrift store for $1)
- Patches (I got mine from aliexpress for less than $2)

Directions:
This is super simple all you do is put the liquid stitch on the back of your patch, place it on your top and then follow the directions on your liquid stitch.  Mine required me to iron it so it would set.  
I had a little trouble with some spots coming up, I used the E6000 to set them and they have been good to go.


I am obsessed with how it turned out!  It looks so vintage and pretty.  I love that I was able to use this grandma chic sweater and turn it trendy.



Let me know what you think!

No comments :

Post a Comment