SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 4, 2017

Dirt Cheap Haul and OOTD

Y'all Dirt Cheap is my favorite!  I hadn't been there in a few weeks so I was feeling the pull to check it out.  They had a good bit of clothes for 60-70% off.  I ended up with four pieces for less than $10!


All the tops I got were from Target and brand new.  This Stay Golden sweatshirt was super flowy and so comfy.  Perfect for lounging around.


Flannels have become one of my favorite pieces lately and this one is so pretty!  Muted pinks and purples and so so soft!


This slouchy embroidered top is one of my favorites!  It is perfect for lounging and that pocket detail is the cutest!


This is the only piece I have worn and I love it.  I could only find it in an XXL but I wanted it to be super slouchy and oversized.  It is so soft and perfect for throwing on over a pretty bralette.


Here's my ootd with the slouchy shirt.  I love the flowy, slouchy vibe it gives.  It is perfect for a comfy day.  If you want to see more outfit styling make sure you are following me on instagram.

No comments :

Post a Comment