SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 29, 2017

What to Wear to Disney

If you have been following along for a while you know that I love Disney and have been lucky enough to go quite a few times in the past year.  I have gotten quite a collection of shirts, ears and accessories.  I think it is so fun to accessorize and get into the magic with your outfits.  I mean where else is it acceptable to wear Mickey ears??  

My typical Disney outfit is a pair of leggings or jeans, Disney T-shirt, a flannel (in case it gets cold), a backpack, tennis shoes and Mickey ears.  

Here are some of my favorites: 



How cut is that backpack??  It is my new favorite and it was less than $20...what??





The home shirt is one of my new favorites, use the code PINCHOFGINGER for 15% off at Frontsight through August 31!! 





This tee is a men's, I love getting an oversize top and throwing it on over leggings and a flannel.  So comfy for a long day at the park.



Tennis shoes are a must!  You are walking miles,take care of your feet!!







Be on the lookout for cute walls (they are everywhere) and make great photo backdrops.



Another cute wall for the win. ;)



My mom got this hat for me from Hot Topic and I am obsessed with it!  Perfect for a Star Wars lover like myself.  Oh and how cute is this Mickey Storm Trooper tee??

Where is your favorite place to find Disney stuff?

No comments :

Post a Comment