SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 31, 2017

Thrift Haul

Total random thrifting haul...when I have time I like to stop by the thrift store (you never know when they might have that amazing item).  Here were my finds from this day:


This bag is not going to be everyone's taste but I am digging it.  I love the muted vintage floral pattern, I can see pairing it with a sweater and boots in the fall.


This piece I forgot t take a picture of before I painted it...but I got this guy for $10.  I painted it white and added a little distressing. 


I also picked this dress up for $1 and I love it!  I don't know when I am ever going to wear it...maybe my next ball or wedding but the shape is so pretty.  I love the knotted front and muted watercolor floral print!


It was originally $100 from Target and was part of their Lela Rose Neiman Marcus line.

Let me know your recent deal finds! 

No comments :

Post a Comment