SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 24, 2017

Rue21 Haul: Jewelry and Accessories

I stopped in our local mall to get my rings cleaned and decided to run into Rue21.  Rue21 is really great at marking down their merchandise.  I definitely never pay full price here because they always have a really great clearance section.  This time they had a small section of things for $1 and I found a couple of really cute accessories.


I love this crystal layered choker.  The detail is really pretty.  It was originally $7.99.

I picked this one up to try and jump on the choker trend...even though I'm super late.  This came with a set of two chokers and two nose rings...which I tossed.


I really love this choker necklace set.  The detail on that choker is beautiful and it is another two piece set.


My last find was this double buckle western inspired belt.  Seriously this belt was $1 y'all!

Do you shop at Rue21?  What deals have you found lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment