SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 3, 2017

Dirt Cheap Haul

I am a big fan of Dirt Cheap (as most of you know).  I stopped by one day and found a pretty good amount of things, thought I would share:  


This little kitten purse was too cute to pass up!  It is so tiny and sparkly.  I might even use it for Disney.


I have really been loving no show socks.  These were $1 each and how cute is that R2D2 one??


This book was 10 cents and I picked it up for my sister.


All of these craft supplies were 79 cents each.  I picked up three of these cords, perfect for making chokers or other jewelry.


This iron on decal would be really fun on the back of a jacket.


I was really excited to find these scented transfer papers.  You can print your own iron-ons.


You never know when you are going to need iron-on numbers.


I have been loving patches lately, these tattoo ones are so cute!


These cheetah animal print letters are so fun!


And in regular cheetah!


Jewelry findings for DIYs.


Iron on letters for a jean jacket design or other personalized DIY.


These heart findings are so pretty.  They would be perfect for jewelry or attaching to presents.


More patches!


These patches are so fun they have charms and sequins.


My favorite find was this pair of lace-up leopard flats.  I have been loving all the lace-up flats on instagram and leopard is totally a neutral in my book.  These were a kids size but since I am a 6.5 they work for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment