SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Workout Clothes Unboxing

I recently discovered Ellie, an activewear subscription service.  
Every month you’ll receive 5 amazing items for your active lifestyle. Your usual box can include a sports bra, a top, leggings or capris, a jacket, accessories (a tote maybe), and a piece of equipment.
I thought it was a really interesting idea.  They were sweet enough to send me a box to check out.  


My May box included a really cute strappy sports bra (so cute I'm totally fine if it shows), bright mesh leggings, and mesh detail tank.  They also throw in a few workout tools, this month I got an arm band phone holder and grip strengtheners.  

The cost is $49.95 a month.  This seems a little steep at first but when you are getting an entire workout outfit the price makes sense.   


I'm pretty obsessed with the leggings and sports bra.  Mesh leggings are so on trend at the moment and I am excited to have this cute pair in capri form.  The bra is so fun!  I might even wear it when I am not working out.  Go out Ellie and let me know if you get anything different in your box! 

1 comment :

  1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing workout clothes

    ReplyDelete