SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 12, 2017

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

Mesh Detail Leggings: These just might be my new favorite leggings!  They are so comfortable and the mesh detail is subtly sexy.  I was afraid of the mesh detail at first, I thought it would cut into my legs and look like I was stuffed in them but they fit perfectly.  I wore these on a really long travel day and they were so comfortable.  

Walmart Reusable Coffee: We have had a Walmart Neighborhood Market for a few months and I am loving the convenience.  I always get gas there because it is so much cheaper.  They had been advertising the reusable coffee mug for less than $2 you can get refills for the rest of the year for 68 cents.  I decided to give it a try.  They have a couple different types of coffee, lots of creamer and a cappuccino machine.  I'm a sucker for some gas station cappuccinos...for less than $1 it sure beats Starbucks.    

The Office: Kyle and I watched this the year we got married and I fell in love with the show.  The characters are so well written and the comedy is hilarious.  We recently both mentioned wanting to watch it again and I am hooked again.  I love getting back into Dunder-Mifflin and the lives of the workers.  Jim and Pam are my absolute favorites (of course) but I also love Kevin and Phyllis.  Who are your favorites?   

Druzy Stone Necklace: I recently went to Stagecoach and was on a hunt for the perfect western inspired necklace.  This one is beautiful and so easy to wear.  It is the perfect neutral color and adds boho flair to an outfit.  I found it at Gypsy Ragazza and am loving all the jewelry on this site.  

Cow Shirt: Cows are my absolute favorite.  If I see a cow on something I need it.  This shirt is from Farm Life Outfitters and they were sweet enough to send me one.  I am in love!  It is such a simple design and I love the support they give for agriculture.  I can see paring this with a colorful kimono or denim shirt and a fun western inspired necklace...maybe the one I just talked about.  

What have you been loving lately?   

No comments :

Post a Comment