Monday, April 24, 2017

What to wear to Stagecoach...or a Country Music Concert

I am so excited to head to Stagecoach this weekend!  I love country music and Stagecoach is like Coachella but country.  It's three days of nothing but country music and I cannot wait!  The lineup this year includes Kenny Chesney, Shania Twain, and Dierks Bentley to name just a few.   I have been preparing my outfits for a while and thought I would share a few: 


I love layers so for my outfits I started with a simple base and then threw on layers and lots of jewelry.  This black dress and vest are Target (but I got them from Dirt Cheap).  The bag and necklace are my favorites from Gypsy Ragazza.  If you need any western accessories check them out!  Boots are Old West that I have had for years and love them!


Same black dress different layers.  I have been loving kimonos and this pretty floral one is from Stay Warm In Style.  This necklace was a Walmart find and I'm obsessed!


Another Stay Warm Kimono along with a chambray Target dress.

Be sure to check back, I'll be posting pictures from the festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment