SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 24, 2017

What to wear to Stagecoach...or a Country Music Concert

I am so excited to head to Stagecoach this weekend!  I love country music and Stagecoach is like Coachella but country.  It's three days of nothing but country music and I cannot wait!  The lineup this year includes Kenny Chesney, Shania Twain, and Dierks Bentley to name just a few.   I have been preparing my outfits for a while and thought I would share a few: 


I love layers so for my outfits I started with a simple base and then threw on layers and lots of jewelry.  This black dress and vest are Target (but I got them from Dirt Cheap).  The bag and necklace are my favorites from Gypsy Ragazza.  If you need any western accessories check them out!  Boots are Old West that I have had for years and love them!


Same black dress different layers.  I have been loving kimonos and this pretty floral one is from Stay Warm In Style.  This necklace was a Walmart find and I'm obsessed!


Another Stay Warm Kimono along with a chambray Target dress.

Be sure to check back, I'll be posting pictures from the festival!

1 comment :

  1. The Stagecoach Music Festival is an annual event held in Indio, California. The three-day festival features country music and artists, as well as other genres such as rock and pop. Check out the Stagecoachh Style Guide.

    When it comes to what to wear, festival goers can get away with a more casual style. Think denim shorts, flowy dresses, cowboy boots, and hats. For the guys, jeans and a plaid shirt or tee will do the trick. And don't forget the sunscreen!

    ReplyDelete