SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 31, 2017

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday


Tarteist Lip Paint in Birthday Suit: I got this lip color in my Sephora Birthday Gift for this year and have been loving it!  It is the prettiest pinky nude.  It's not so nude that you get that dead lip look, it still adds some color.  It is a matte and can be slightly drying so keep that in mind when you apply, but it lasts for hours and doesn't feel gross.  It's been a win for me.        

Valley Cruise Press Pins/Patches: I have really been enjoying the 90's trend comeback of patches and pins.  I had a thing for patches and pins when I was younger and had a jacket covered in them (I thought it was the coolest).  I have been slowly delving back into the trend and found these adorable items at Valley Cruise Press.  I am obsessing over the peanut butter and jelly pin set, seriously how cute!?  I am also in love with the GIANT terrarium patch, I just don't know what to do with it yet...any ideas?       

Blush Bag: I picked this bag up last year on clearance and finally broke it out for spring.  Mine is actually a blush color and I'm obsessed.  It is the perfect size for my essentials, yet small enough to be worn crossbody when needed.  Believe it or not I picked mine up at Kmart...yep thy still exist.  I am signed up for their Shop Your Way point system and received $10.00 in random bonus points.  Well I used them on this bag and ended up paying about $4.00!  So if you're not signed up go check it out.  

Evermore (Dan Stevens version): Kyle and I decided see Beauty and the Beast this past weekend.  At first we were put off by the political agenda Disney seemed to have and the information being presented in a movie directed toward children but decided to see it for ourselves.  I am not going to have a big speech about it, there were things I didn't agree with morally and felt should be left out but the overall message and feel of the movie were traditional and beautiful.  The story of love, forgiveness and changing is still there.  Beauty and the Beast has always been one of my favorite original Disney movies (tied with The Little Mermaid) so I had high hopes.  It was good but not great.  I honestly didn't love Emma Watson as Belle.  I like her and all I just didn't feel like she was Belle for me.  Now Dan Stevens as the Beast was AMAZING!  I mean can he be my favorite too??  The moment that made the movie for me was his "Evermore" solo.  I would watch the movie just for that part.  It is such a powerful moment and the insight into the Beast's character and his love for Belle is beautiful.  I told Kyle if that scene hadn't been in the movie I probably wouldn't have liked it.  It is such a sad and beautiful moment.  I have had the song on repeat feeling all the feels.  Have you seen the movie?  What were your thoughts?  

Chick-Fil-A Market Salad: I have had this salad twice and am in love!  Any salad with blue cheese and fruit is a win in my book.  This one is delicious and with a vinaigrette dressing it is less than 400 calories!  Mixed greens topped with red cabbage, carrots, blue cheese, apples, strawberries, blueberries and grilled chicken.  It is so delicious and filling!  I love a good Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich and waffle fries but when I want something healthier but still delicious this is a good sub.              


No comments :

Post a Comment