SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 10, 2017

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

I haven't done a favorites in a while and I'm especially excited about these!

Teavana Wild Orange Blossom Herbal Tea: My father-in-law got us a couple packs of Teavana tea for Christmas and I have been loving them!  This flavor is by far my absolute favorite.  It is the perfect blend of fruitiness without turning bitter.  We don't have a Teavana special tea maker, I just make it with hot water and it turns out fine.  Let me know your favorites I want to try them all!   

NC Illustrated Map Mug and Starbucks You are Here NC State Mug: I have been obsessed with the state mugs from Starbucks and my mom sent a North Carolina one to me for my birthday.  I am in love!  The size is perfect.  I now have my eyes on an Alabama one.  I also discovered this beautiful illustrated North Carolina map mug on etsy and fell in love!  I love the detail on this little baby, it has all the big landmarks drawn out and it is so cute!  It would make the perfect gift for anyone from NC.  Check out Emily Brooks Designs for this mug and more state art pieces.    

Pink Zipper Mini Backpack: I have been on the search for a cute little backpack (mostly for Disney trips...) for months.  I stumbled on this one on Amazon and I knew I had to have it.  It looks similar to the Marc Jacobs bag but for about 90% off.  The quality is really great, seriously it feels awesome.  I did take off the leather zipper pulls because I liked the clean look without them.  I recently took this one to Disney for a week and it was perfect for carrying all my park essentials.  It is small so check out the dimensions but it has lots of zippers and pockets so I am a happy girl.       

Bad Hair Day Hat: I love a good baseball hat and this one is so sassy.  The color is perfectly neutral and cute and I'm in love with the embroidery.  Perfect for throwing on when you don't feel like doing your hair (hence the graphic) and running errands.  It also fits really nice and is super soft, what more could you want from a hat?

Laser Cut Booties (Sasha Bootie): These booties!!!  I have been looking for a pair of laser cut booties and these are awesome!  They are light and perfect for spring.  Can't you just picture them with a cute floral dress??  They are slip on and true to size, and super comfortable.  They are from one of my favorite stores Simple Addiction.  Check them out for boutique finds at a lower price.  

What have you been loving lately?    

No comments :

Post a Comment