SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

That time I was on the Duggars!!?!?!?!?!?

If you have followed me for a while you know that I am a fan of the Duggar family.  This is a post a long time coming but last year Kyle and I went to Birmingham to the Southern Women's Show where Jessa Duggar Sewald was speaking.  I was really excited to get to see her in person and get her to sign my book.  

With their new season starting up Jill and Jessa Counting On, they were filming parts at the show.   


Since I was in the midst of the crowds...I ended up appearing in the first season!  


Yep that red head in the back is me and the plaid is Kyle.


 And that's definitley my red head watching a very pregnant Jessa talk to the crowd.  

Seriously how cool is it to spot your own head (and husband) on TLC??


No comments :

Post a Comment