SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Outfit Styling with Amazon Dresses

Amazon is one of my favorite places to shop, I love how easy it is to place an order, have it in two days and not have to go to the store.  Until recently I had neglected the clothing shopping options.  Just like the rest of Amazon they have pretty much anything and everything you could want.  

I have been looking for more tunic/dress tops to throw on over leggings and use as a simple layering base.  I found these two options for less than $10 and have been really happy with them.  


My absolute favorite is this olive green tunic.  It is so soft and drapes really nice.  I ended up knotting mine for a different look and to make it a little more casual.  I loved this look with my Target denim vest and favorite floral booties.


I also picked up this long sleeve tunic dress (with pockets!) in black.  I paired it with a belt and my favorite boots for a chic look for church.

Size reference: I got a small which is my typical size.  It was a little long but I'm pretty short.  

I have been loving these two pieces, they are perfect basics.  Check them out here and use my code BCU2TQZC for 10% off! 

No comments :

Post a Comment