SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 10, 2017

Dirt Cheap Haul

Those of you who have been following for a while know that I love Dirt Cheap.  I actually hadn't been there for about a month and decided it had been too long.  

I didn't find much but what I did I was really excited about.  The first item was a Target brand graphic top.  I love a good graphic top and this was so cute.  Since I had the chance to go to California last year I felt it was appropriate to own a Cali shirt.  They had this marked down to 80% off so I ended up paying $1.19.  

They had huge boxes of books in the back marked at 50% off.  Seriously these boxes were big enough to swim in.  I skimmed over the top and found The Heir.  This is a book I have been wanting to read and was so excited to see it in there!  For those of you unfamiliar with the book it is the fourth in The Selection series.  I paid $2.94 for it.    


I love a good deal find and am pretty excited about this mini haul.  Do you have a Dirt Cheap?  What deal finds have you found lately?  

No comments :

Post a Comment