SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 30, 2017

Thrifting Haul (Disney, Victoria's Secret, Forever 21, and more)

Time for another thrift haul y'all!!  These are items I have gotten over a few weeks.  Here you go:

Disney Rain Jacket Pullover: So I have a pretty awesome job where I happened to go to Disney four times last year.  I have been packing one of those Dollar Tree travel ponchos for unexpected rain/Splash Mountain rides, but this is definitely a step up.  I found this pullover rain jacket for less than $5 and it is from Walt Disney World so it was just meant to be.  I can't wait to bring this on my next trip!   



Victoria's Secret Pink 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt: I love a good sweatshirt and this one was an awesome find!  Super soft and lightweight quarter zip that is perfect for throwing on.  


Forever 21 Denim Tunic Top: I love a good tunic top and this one is perfect for throwing on over leggings, pairing with a vest or layering up.  It is a great basic.  


Old Navy Plaid Tunic: Another tunic top that is basic and perfect for throwing on over a pair of leggings and some boots.  I'm not in love with the ruching detail on the top but I love the cut of this top.  


Liz Claiborne Sweater: I love a good oversize sweater and this one is a little different.  It is chunky and croppy.  I can't wait to pair it with skinny jeans and boots.  


I love the thrill of the hunt and finding a great deal!  I hate paying full price for something I know I can find at the thrift store or on the clearance rack.  

Have you found anything great at the thrift store lately? 




No comments :

Post a Comment