SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 20, 2017

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

New Year, new favorites and these are my first Friday favs of 2017.  Can you believe it is 2017??

Oversized Cableknit Sweater: I mentioned before that the girls I work for recently opened an online boutique.  I picked up this sweater from there and it has definitely become a favorite piece in my wardrobe.  It is super comfy, easy to throw on and looks pretty.  What more could you want?  It is also a dupe for the super pricey Free People version for mush less.      

Nike Juvenate Sneakers: These were a Christmas gift and I am so in love with them!  I have been wanting a pair of simple black tennis shoes for a while and these are perfect.  I saw them on instagram and loved the simple design yet they still have cute feminine details.  They are also super comfy.  

Satchel Crossbody: This was a gift from my mom and has become my go to purse.  I love the layout, it has three separate sections, two open and one zippered in the middle and then the whole purse zips closed.  The size is great for wearing crossbody, something I have really grown to love.  There is also a pocket on the outside to add detail but also hold things for easy access.  She got it from K-Mart, and y'all its less than $20, go get one now!  

Floral Booties: I spotted these on a trip to the Atlanta Apparel Market on a random girl.  They looked so effortlessly chic, unique and I loved the neutral floral print.  I searched and searched for these guys and finally found them online.  My Mother-In-Law was awesome and got them for me for Christmas and I was so excited!  It's been fun to see what all I can pair them with and I love the feminine flair they give an outfit.  

Amazon Echo: We got an Echo for Christmas, technically Kyle got one, but it lives in our living room and what's yours is mine and all that... This thing is pretty cool.  I love that I can ask it questions when I'm cooking (measurements, substitutions, etc.).  I also like to check the weather, news and have her play music when I get home.  It's super easy and we have only just started using her.  

What have you been loving this week? 

No comments :

Post a Comment