SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 10, 2016

DQ Pumpkin Pie Blizzard Taste Test Review

Hi my name is Erin and I am obsessed with all things pumpkin spice...
Yes I am basic but fall is my favorite!
Last year Dairy Queen came out with the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard and I jumped on that bandwagon and absolutely fell in love!  I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of this delicious concoction this year.  


Take a look at all this delicious ice cream goodness!

So for review, the basis of this dessert is an ice cream base, pieces of pie crust and what tastes like a piece of pumpkin pie blended in.  Of course it is sprinkled with a blend of spices and topped with whipped cream.  I have had other pumpkin pie based desserts but this one tops the chart.  The pumpkin pie flavor is so rich and has just enough spice and is deliciously creamy.  My favorite part was the crunchy pie crust pieces, I feel like it adds something else to the ice cream instead of it being super creamy and boring.  

Verdict: Go try it!! 



No comments :

Post a Comment