SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Designer shoes for $4?!?!

Y'all know good deals are my jam.  Well thrifting is one of my favorite things.  I love the thrill of the hunt, looking for treasures.  Sometimes you don't find anything and then sometimes you luck out with all the goodies.  

Well I found an amazing find at my local thrift store...


That's right guys I found Manolo Blahnik suede loafers for $4! 


They actually aren't my size but I had to get them anyway.  They are in excellent condition, barely worn.  I looked them up online and similar shoes were selling for $700?!?  
Seriously $700 for shoes and I just picked up a pair for $4, this is why I thrift.


Let me know your best thrifting find!  I love hearing good thrifting stories for inspiration!

*some links are affiliate*

1 comment :