SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

McDonalds Pumpkin Spice Latte Taste Test Review

Ya'll it's Pumpkin Spice latte season and I am so excited!  I actually haven't had a PSL from Starbucks yet...
McDonald's has Pumpkin Spice lattes this year, I think they had them last year but this was my first time testing it out.  I was a little scared of it to be honest.    
I got the small size since I was a little nervous about it.  Honestly it was pretty good.  It had a nice slightly spiced flavor.  It was a little sweet but not terrible.  I was a bad blogger and didn't take a picture of the inside but it is orange like Starbucks.  I still prefer Starbucks but this was a pretty good stand in. 

I also had the Publix cashier tell me that they were a pretty good stand in for Starbucks :) 

Verdict: If you're into pumpkin spice, it's a close second to Starbucks and worth a try.  

No comments :

Post a Comment