SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 9, 2016

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

Maybelline Color Jolt in Stripped Down: This is the perfect stay all day, my lips but better color.  Because it is so long lasting it can be  a little drying but I can deal with it.  I have been wearing it pretty much everyday since I got it and I am in love!

Fall Decor: Y'all fall is my absolute favorite time of the year.  I love the change in the weather, layering my clothes, food and all the decor!  I stopped in Hobby Lobby and their fall decor is my absolute favorite!  All the colors and textures and pumpkins!! 

Walmart Saddle Bag: This bag!!!  You may have seen this on my instagram (if not follow me here).  I found this bag in the grocery section with no tag.  I knew it was sold at Walmart because I had been watching them online for a while, I just never saw them in store.  I asked the cashier and she gave it t me for $3!!  Ya'll this bag has been my carryall since I got it and I love it!  I am in love with that color as well! 

FiberOne 90 Calorie Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars: With trying to eat better I have been bringing snacks to work to keep from starving to death before lunch/dinner.  I picked these bars up from Big Lots on clearance and they are delicious!! They are the best granola/snack bar I have had hands down.  90 calories and they taste like a dessert.  Check them out! 

Bachelor in Paradise: So this is such a guilty pleasure...junky reality TV at its best.  This season has been so filled with drama and all the crazies!  I won't spoil anything for those of you not finished yet...but lots of proposals happen and I would love to know what you think about it.  Also how do you feel about Nick being the new Bachelor??

*Some links are affiliate*

No comments :

Post a Comment