SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Burger King Mac and Cheetos taste test review


If you know me you know Mac and cheese is my spirit animal.  If you want to make me happy bring me some creamy, delicious Mac and cheese.  Being the Mac and cheese conosioer that I am when I heard Burger King was making fried Mac and cheese bites I was all over it.  


They come in a pack of 5 for $2.49 and are the Mac and Cheetos.  I'm not a huge cheeto fan but I powered through for the love of macaroni.   


The bites look like a darker puffy cheeto. Take a bite and it's filled with creamy Mac and cheese goodness.  I only got a slight cheeto flavor and no orange dust on my fingers.  
All in all I was pleasantly surprised.  They had a great creamy consistency, crispy outside and good Mac and cheese flavor.  They look small but they are really rich and I would not suggest eating one box all by yourself.  

Have you tried them?  What were your thoughts?


No comments :

Post a Comment