SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Everyday Makeup Products




NYX Control Freak Clear Eyebrow Gel: I have pretty sparse brows but this is really helpful for making them look a little more full, brushing them up and setting them in place.  

Sonia Kashuk Duo Blush in Glisten: I picked this up from Target on clearance and I love it!  It is the perfect color for summer.  It is so easy to use and provides both blush and bronzer in one sweep.  

Tartelette Matte Palette: This is my favorite eyeshadow palette at the moment.  The colors are so pretty and perfect for everyday wear.  They are matte so they are super flattering.  They apply smoothly and blend beautifully.  If you are looking for an eyeshadow palette this is one to check out!    
NYX Wonder Stick in Universal: I'm still a contour newbie but this little product is making it a little easier.  I don't use the highlighter as much but the contour stick is awesome!  I just swipe it in the hollows of my cheekbones and blend it in with a brush.  

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel: I have combination dry and oily skin.  I always need a lotion to moisturize my face but I need to make sure it doesn't make me oily.  This product is lightweight and also provides sunscreen which I love.  

Wet N' Wild Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde: I'm still working on my brow game, not on fleek yet.  This product is super cheap and I have really been liking how it applies.  

Rimmel Long Lasting Foundation: I purchased this foundation on a whim to wear at Disney and fell in love!  It is long lasting, has good coverage and feels good on my skin.  

Almay Smart Shade Lipstick in Pink: These smartshade lippies are some of my favorites.  I still struggle with finding the right shade for my skintone and Almay takes the work out of it.  This one is supposed to be a flattering match for fair skin.  I really like it, not too pink but enough to brighten my face.    

Rimmel Perfect Match Concealer: I love this concealer!  It hides everything I need to hide (bye dark circles), it isn't too thick and it stays all day.  Being that it is Rimmel it is super affordable too!  

e.l.f. Gel Cream Eyeliner in Brown: This eyeliner is super easy to use, just swipe a brush in it and draw it along your lashline.  It gives a pretty definition and doesn't look to made up.  It is a really pretty natural eyeliner look.  

CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion: Yay for drugstore mascara!  I love a good mascara and CoverGirl is my favorite!  This one plumps my lashes and doesn't get clumpy.  

No comments :

Post a Comment