SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

Essie Eternal Optimist: I have been loving pinky nudes for months and this color is one of my absolute favorites!  It is the perfect barely there color in some lights but in others its a really pretty pink.  I love how it goes with my skin tone and looks classy.  

Monogrammed Short Sleeve Athletic Tee: I received this from Shop Ellie Belle and am in love!!  It is so soft and comfy.  I have worn it to work, run errands and just for lazy days at home.  It is my new favorite shirt.  That monogram is adorable and I love the sporty stripe detail.  

e.l.f. Matte Lip Color in Natural: I have been looking for a good matte lipstick that didn't dry out my lips for so long.  I finally discovered one I love.  The e.l.f. lip colors are matte so they are more drying and will show some lines in your lips but they feel nice and smooth, have great staying power and I love the color of this one.  The shade Natural is a really nice your lips but better nude color.  

Tartelette In Bloom Palette: I recently made a Tarte order and picked up this guy.  I have been admiring it for so long I decided it was time it came home with me.  I have the first palette and use it all the time.  This one has matte shades and shimmer shades so it is a nice mix of options.  Of course the pigment, blending and product is great as it is from Tarte.  It also smells really nice...

Snapchat: I'm so behind on this one but Snapchat is really fun!  I love playing with all the filters and following everyone's stories.  It is such an easy way to keep up with people and to share fun things in your life.  If I'm being honest playing with the filters and sending the funny ones to my husband and sisters is my new hobby.    

No comments :

Post a Comment