SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Spring Outfits

Lets be honest, living in Alabama spring starts pretty early.  It still gets a little chilly so I throw on a cardigan most days but here are some of my favorite outfits I wore through March:


This Forever21 chambray tunic top is definitely going to be on repeat for spring, it's a great backdrop for fun accessories like this J.Crew statement necklace.   


Cardigans are my favorite and this one I picked up on clearance at Forever21 is super soft.  I also love to throw on soft light scarves in the summer on chillier days. 


Another favorite layering piece has been this cargo vest.  I love the feminine cinched detailing.  My Target striped bag is another one of my favorites (picked up for $8 from Dirt Cheap along with the cute tassel).   


Mixing feminine details with more boyish pieces is always fun.  This camo top was picked up at Dirt Cheap and the blush cardigan from Walmart on clearance for $3, that statement necklace was another Walmart clearance find.


I have always loved floral print and this Forever21 clearance dress was so fun! 


This dress was another clearance find ($5 at Belk!!) and I am in love!  It is super comfy and easy to wear.  I love the hippie vibe it gives.  

What have you been loving this spring? 

No comments :

Post a Comment