SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Recent Deal Finds (anthropologie, gap, and more)

I hadn't been thrifting in forever and I had the day off work, so I went on a deal search.  


I am a mugaholic...I just love mugs. These two were so cute and less than $1 apiece.  The polka dotted one was a Christmas mug from Nordstrom (I just may use it all year long though).  The E mug was my favorite find and I may have squealed a little when I found it.  This mug is from Anthropologie and guys I got it for .99 cents!!  


I also found this cute little straw embroiled bag for $1.99.  I thought it would be so cute for the summer and also for the cruise I'm going on in a month!!! 


I picked up a big ole stack of books because they were .25 cents apiece.  Can't beat it.  I love getting a stack of books...I am my mother's daughter.  


I stopped by Big Lots and found the Easter section, which was 90% off! (Clearance happy dance) I got this cute little duck basket for .60 cents and these adorable eggs for .20 cents!  I'm imagining those eggs in a bowl as decoration or something, they are too cute!   


This wreath was beautiful and I picked it up for $1.20!!!  So classy and shabby chic!  I can't wait to pull these out next year!  

You just can't beat these deals!  This is why I thrift and clearance shop y'all.  


No comments :

Post a Comment