SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 4, 2016

Five things Friday

Five things Friday


Another week another weekly favorite:

Caribou Daybreak K-Cups: I picked these up from Big Lots and they quickly became the favorite coffee in our house.  I love a light roast coffee and this one is tops.  The flavor is light but still tastes like coffee and mixes really well with my coconut creamer.  

Remington 1 1/2 inch curling wand: Still raving about my Christmas presents...sorry.  This was yet another gift from my husband and I am in love with it!  It is such a great curling wand.  My hair had a hard time holding curl before but now it will last all day with this one.  The size is great as well, not too big, not too small.  

KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Mixer: My husband wins in the present department this year.  He really has a hard time with Christmas, Valentine's and my birthday all in the span of less than 3 months.  He picked this adorable mixer for me for my birthday and I love it!!  I have been without a mixer since we moved and ahh I have been missing one.  This color is so adorable and ahhhh the quality!  KitchenAid you just win.  

Downton Abbey: This is a favorite yet an unfavorite.  I am so sad that Downton Abbey is over!!  This show has been one of my absolute favorites for six seasons.  I loved the finale and how they brought everyone's stories full circle.  Everyone got a happy ending...Edith, Mary, Mrs. Crawley, even Barrow.  The character development was great, I am going to miss these characters so much!  If you haven't watched it I cannot recommend it enough.  Beautiful costumes, amazing storyline, amazing characters to go along with it and beautiful scenery.  

Sam Edelman Penny Riding Boots: I have been wanting a pair of real leather riding boots for years but never wanted to shell out that money.  I found this pair at Belk that I fell in love with and while still expensive weren't quite as bad as a pair of Fryes.  For my birthday I asked for Belk giftcards and stacked them up to buy these babies.  Oh My Goodness they are Beautiful!!  When I pulled them out of the box they just smelled like leather (ahhh!).  They fit wonderfully (true to size) but being leather boots they are tight to begin with.  So right my toes were cramped, seriously before they stretched out my toes went numb.  Don't worry they are supposed to be like that.  They stretch out beautifully and mold to your feet perfectly.  Love love love them! 

What have you been loving this week?  

No comments :

Post a Comment