SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 1, 2016

What I read in December


I can't believe it is already January of 2016, where's is this year go??  

Amidst all the crazy holiday preparations I managed to read two books: 

The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson: To keep up with the Christmas spirit I picked this one out.  I love James Patterson and was excited to read this one.  James Patterson is like a Nicholas Sparks romance writer.  His books always have a surprise ending.  (Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas is one of his that got turned into a movie, the book was wonderful!). This one was just ok, a little corny but still sweet and romantic.  Worth a read but not my favorite.  

I Didn't Come Here to Make Friends (Confessions of a Reality Show Villan) by Courtney Robertson:  I asked for this one for Christmas and my husband was real sweet and picked it out for me.  I finished it in like 2 days. I am such a fan of The Bachelor franchise, I don't know why I just love it.  This book was really interesting with an insider look at how the process works.  I personally didn't watch the Courtney season so I had no backup info on her experience.  I just found it fascinating to learn what contestants had to do, what happens afterwards and all the things inbetween.  If you are a fan of Bachelor Nation this one is a must read. 

What have you been reading this month?  

No comments :

Post a Comment