SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 20, 2015

Beauty and jewelry deal finds


So I woke up super early one morning and decided to go to Walmart to pick up some groceries...and stopped by the jewelry section.  Lo and Behold they had a whole section of clearance jewelry.  Ahhh clearance my favorite word.  


All of these necklaces and earrings were $1!!! 


I fell in love with these necklaces they are a three in one.  You can wear them all together or separate.  These were a little more expensive...at $2.  I have already worn these a crazy amount.  


I also stopped by CVS and picked up some makeup items.  I had a couple coupons from the CVS machine and they had some good deals on makeup.  I picked up 2 lippies from Revlon.  I am obsessed with the Revlon Colorburst lip balm/stain in Honey.  I also picked up two stain crayons from Wet N' Wild and two Almay liners for blue eyes.  Pretty sure I picked up all this for less than $12.    


No comments :

Post a Comment