SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Walmart beauty box unboxing fall 2015


I got my Wal-Mart Beauty Box in the mail and thought I would share the inside with y'all:

Aussie Mega hairspray (1.5 oz)

Aveeno Positively Radiant daily mouisturizer (.3 fl oz)

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in 875 Gladiolus (full size)

ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard mouthwash (1 fl oz)

Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Lotion (2 fl oz)

Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion (foil packet .14 fl oz)

3D Crest White Brilliance Toothpaste and Finisher (foil packets)

Jennifer Aniston fragrance (foil packet)

L'oreal Paris Revitalift Miricale Blur finishing cream (foil packet)

L'oreal Paris Age Perfect facial oil (foil packet)


As you can see they gave a pretty good amount of products.  Now most of them were foil packets or really small samples but I like the variety.  

These boxes are seasonal and run $5 a box.  So for the products I feel like its a good deal.  I'm not crazy about the lipstick, the color is too dark for me but everything else is good to go!  



No comments :

Post a Comment