SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

September Favorites

September Favorites

As you all know I have been slack-a-lacking on my weekly favorites (or just blogging in general)....I have had quite a few things going on.  One thing is really exciting and I hope it will come together soon!  

Anyways here are my September Favorites:

-Kendra Scott Hazel Earrings in Gold Iridescent: My sweet husband picked these out for me for our one year anniversary.  He picked them up from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale so they were a lot cheaper.  These are so classy.  I wear them all the time!  

-I Was Made for Loving You by Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran:  This song is absolutely adorable!!  The vibe is so sweet and relaxing and I am just in love with the verses!   

-Free Breakfast!!  So September was the month of free breakfasts!  Seriously McDonalds gave out free coffee for teachers every Monday.  The Chick-Fil-A in our neighborhood gave out a free breakfast item every Wednesday.  Then this past Tuesday Dunkin Donuts celebrated National Coffee day by giving away free Dark Roast Coffee.  I had the most delicious coffee ever!  Usually I'm not a huge fan of Dunkin Donuts coffee but oh man this has changed my mind.  I got the Dark Roast iced with mocha.  Seriously this stuff was good to the end.    

-CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor in Blushed Mauve: So I picked this little guy up at Big Lots for $3 Which is a great deal as these are around $8 in other stores.  This lasts all day and I love how it has its own moisturizer stick so you can keep applying that all day.  Mauve has also been a favorite color of mine for my lips, I am not one to wear a lot of color on my lips but mauve has been one I have branched out in.  I feel like it is a color that just works with my skin tone.  

-Fall: Ahhhh it is finally fall!  Fall is my absolute favorite season ever.  I love the colors the change in the weather, the decorations and all the things that go along with it.  I am so excited for the clothes and to wear my tights, boots, scarves, sweaters all day everyday!  

-Boom Chicka Bits in Fruit and Nut: I picked this stuff up at DirtCheap on 90% off and oh man its delicious!  This is pretty much popcorn and sweet stuff on top and some nuts and pomegranate seeds.  The flavor is awesome and how cute is that package??

-Chicken Cantina PowerBowl from Taco Bell: Alright I might ruffle some feathers but being a farmer's daughter I have decided to try and stay away from Chipotle...I know scandalous.  The company has made a stand that is hurting farmers, they aren't supporting them and their ads and media are just offensive.  So with that being said my husband and I have turned to Taco Bell and their cantina power bowls.  Oh my goodness I actually like it better than Chipotle...I mean they give you guacamole for free!   

-Phillip Lim for Target bag: This bag came out at Target on one of those designer collabs around 2 years ago or so and I just couldn't pay the $50 for it.  After that I saw pictures of it all the time on instagram and ahhh I wanted it so bad.  So fast-forward two years and I found it for $20 on poshmark!  I am in love with this bag and it is the absolute perfect fall bag!  

No comments :

Post a Comment