SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Latest deal finds

Alright guys so we have moved and are getting settled in...and of course I had to scout out the local deal finds:

Dirt Cheap - I heard about this store from a friend on instagram and I was so excited to check it out.  I didn't have one nearby until we moved here, score!

So Dirt Cheap is a discount store that has castoffs from places like Target and other stores.  The sticker price is pretty much the same as in store but then they have signs around that have a certain number that correlates with the number on the sticker and that tells you how much the discount is.  These discounts range from 40% to 90% and fluctuate.  I have been in this store probably 3 times in the past 2 weeks and their discounts change so much.

It is a junky store you just have to get past that and know beforehand that you are going to have to search around a lot.

Here are the finds:


This awesome lamp was in the 90% off area so we got it for $6!  Now I'll be honest the lamp shade was junk so we had to get another one and some of the wood pieces were dented or scratched (we just put those in the back).  Just keep that in mind that these are things that are salvage pieces from Target, etc. so they may be missing pieces, broken, whatever.  Also things are not returnable, so just keep that in mind when you are deciding on your items.   


All these items were 90% off as well...I am in love with the wiener dog tape dispenser!  I mean how adorable and he was less than $2!  I also picked up the floral inspirational notes for $1 and the knob set for less than $2.  They don't allow returns so just make sure you check the packages and items so you know what you are getting before you get home.

......................................................

Nest stop Michaels:

They were having a 70% off their spring item.  Guys always always always check out their seasonal clearance.  You may think you don't need any seasonal items but they usually have little decor, etc items that are mixed in there and happen to be seasonal.  


Like these caster wheels...seriously spring?  I picked up three sets of these guys (2 in a pack) for less than $3!  That is such an awesome deal and great to save for future projects! 



This guy was such an exciting find and how adorable is that little chalkboard?  We needed somewhere to hang our keys and this little guy was perfect.  Again in the "spring" clearance for around $6, can't beat it!

.............................................

We live so close to a Target now that it could be dangerous...seriously I have never lived within 15 minutes to a Target...



I told you we needed a lamp shade for the lamp base we found at Dirt Cheap, well step in Target with a cute cork shade on clearance.  Perfect fit and I love the cork.  

..................................................

I also popped into Charlotte Russe with my sisters when they were visiting and saw this amazing clearance.  They had a whole basket of Smith's Rosebud Salve (and other flavors) on clearance for $1.99!  These things go for $6 and up at Sephora, etc.  I have never seen them on clearance!  So I stocked up on a couple.


....................................................

We also live close to a Kirklands now, I LOVE Kirklands!  First off they smell so good, and their home decor is so beautiful!  


They were having a clearance sale of extra 40% off green tagged items.  I found this adorable bull chevron print picture for around $3.  I already have it hanging in our kitchen and I love it!  

What deals have you guys discovered lately?


No comments :

Post a Comment