SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 1, 2015

What I read in July


Alright guys so with the craziness that was July I only read two books.  But in my defense we moved in July so I was packing in my spare time and then unpacking, not much time to sit back and read.  

Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer: this was yet another book borrowed from my littlest sister and I really enjoyed it.  It was a little unsettling as it is an "end of the world" catastrophe book, but it was really interesting.  I just enjoyed seeing how they coped and lived through this drastic change.  The book focuses on the moon being hit by an asteroid that pushes it closer to earth and disrupts everything from the tides to the weather.  Drastic changes occur and a large part of the population dies.  This book follows a young girl and her family and how they deal with the changes.  

The Guy Not Taken by Jennifer Weiner: This was a collection of short stories.  They were all pretty enjoyable and I went through them oretty quickly.  Not a favorite but still a good read.  Jennifer Weiner is a really great writer though.  

What have you guys been reading?

No comments :

Post a Comment