SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box Summer 2015


Went to the mailbox this morning and was surprised by my beauty box...it's the little things :)


The Walmart Beaut box is a seasonal box that costs $5 and has an array or various full size/sample size products and coupons.  



Alright so inside this little guy:
  • Aveeno Active Naturals Protect+Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion for Face (sample size and coupon)
  • Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Serum Radiance Restore with Pure Cocoa Butter (full size)
  • One Direction You & I (fragrance sample)
  • Simple Micellar Cleansing Water (foil sample and coupon)
  • Neutogena Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser (sample size)
  • Rimmel London Show Off Lip Velvet Matte in Meteoric (full size)

Verdict:

This box was just so-so.  Yes I did get 2 full size products and that lotion is great (pretty much pays for the box) but I'm just not crazy about it.  First off I have a box full of lotions (no kidding).  
The face lotion is nice and a pretty decent sample size.  
The fragrance sample is decent and it has a pump (which is necessary).
The Simple cleansing water is pretty much nothing I mean a foil sample of a cleansing water...??
Plus I have already gotten the Neutrogena sample in another box (maybe Wal-Mart?)
The lippie is great that it is full size but the color is a little scary.  

So final verdict is just ok...good full size products but just not crazy for me.  

Did you guys get a box?  What did you think?  If you have another subscription box you love let me know!!  
   






No comments :

Post a Comment