SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 31, 2015

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

It's been a while since I have done one of these but I actually had five things I wanted to talk about:

1. New planner: Yes, I am one of those planner people...I love writing things down.  I really would be lost without it.  This one is adorable and really affordable (I got mine from Wal-Mart for less than $10).  It has a hard outside cover, elastic strap to hold things together and a few pockets on the inside that I love.  

2. Burning House by Cam: This song is amazing.  It is one of those haunting ones that sticks with you.  I first heard it on the radio and immediately had to find out who it was because it was that good.  Go check it out you won't be disappointed.  

3. The Astronaut Wives Club:  This is a new series on ABC and I am hooked.  I love the story line, the history, the characters and the clothes.  I mean how cute are their retro outfits??  Th show follows the lives of the wives of the first Astronauts.  You go with them in their trials and success.  I love the tying in of historical events and how I feel like I am seeing it first-hand even if it is on a TV show.   

4. AcneFree 25 hour Acne Clearing System: While this is not the most glamorous thing to share, this is something that has helped my skin recently.  My sister has used this for years and I would always borrow it.  Then I got married and my skin started to get a little crazy, so I decided to purchase one for myself.  It really does help clear your skin up and while it may not happen in 24 hours (gasp) it will clear up in just a few days.    

5. Yeah Boy by Kelsey Ballerini: This girl is adorable and is blowing up the charts at the moment.  If you listen to country you've probably heard "Love Me Like You Mean It" which is her first number one hit.  This one is the same poppy beat but I actually like it better than her #1...check it out and let me know what you think.  

What have you been loving?

No comments :

Post a Comment