SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

We are moving!!

Alright guys most of you know that my husband and I are moving to Alabama in July!  We are so excited to start this new journey!

I'm a list person...here's my breakdown of the goods and bads of our new adventure:

not so excited about:
-we actually have to move...and drive forever...with a dog...
-living so far away from our family (we are both very family oriented and I hate the idea of us not being able to see our family as often as we have this year)
-finding a new job
-the humidity (ugh we visited in April and it was already 80 degrees...the winter will be nice but good grief not looking forward to the summers...)
-new people, new town, new house (gotta get used to them)

so excited for:
-we will have a dishwasher!!  so so so excited about this!
-I get to decorate and organize a whole house!
-can you say walk in pantry?!?!?!
-we are so close to Target, Hobby Lobby, Chick-Fil-A, McAlisters, Jimmy Johns...need I go on?
-we have 3 bedrooms!
-starting a new adventure with my husband :)
-new people, new town, new house (new opportunities!)

Yes there are going to be challenges but we are really looking forward to starting new and the house is great!  I can't wait to decorate, arrange and organize everything!  There will for sure be blog posts on the redecorating process!


 photo signature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment