SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thrifting finds

Big surprise I went thrifting again and found a couple of things.  Dresses are one of my favorite pieces of clothing because you have a whole outfit in one piece and seriously it's so comfortable.  My husband thinks its unfair that dresses are pretty much close to nothing and we get to wear it in public.  I love them because I mean who wants to wear pants?


I fell in love with this polka dotted number and the ruffles oh man I loved it.  It has these crazy straps in the back that tie and it's semi open back (sorry I didn't show the picture my bra was hanging out and...just trying to be a lady y'all)  I do have to fix it a little bit, the neckline is a little plunging for me so I'm going to pull that mess together.  


Pretty embroidery gets me every time and the detail on this dress was gorgeous.  I love how lightweight it is and easy to throw on...perfect for hot summer days in Alabama. 


This was probably my favorite find.  This adorable striped number is originally from Target and I am in love!  It is so flattering, comfortable and so easy to wear.  You can't tell in this picture but the straps are neon pink!  Also the dress has padded cups so you can totally go without a bra (don't tell anyone...). 

I ended up wearing this one to my husbands graduation with my favorite cardigan (Ann Taylor thrifted) and wedges.   



I also got some books (I'm turning into my mom who walks out with a handful of books every time...there could be worse things right?)


-The 13th Day of Christmas: my mom mentioned this book and said it was good so I picked up my own copy.  

- Shiver: I have heard a lot of good things about this book and it's been on my to-read list on goodreads forever.  

- Shopaholic Takes Manhatten: I love the shopaholic series, they are hilarious and so easy to read.  

- Sam's Letters to Jennifer: I read another book by this author recently and absolutely fell in love with it so when I found another book I grabbed it. 

- Twenties Girl: and another book by the shopaholic author...I just love her.  

Pretty good haul for a random thrift day.  

Anybody found anything good lately thrifting? 

No comments :

Post a Comment