SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 21, 2015

If you and I had coffee


If you and I had coffee I would tell you how obsessed I am with the Duggars...seriously its so bad.  I know I am so slow to getting around to watching them but I have all but made up for it.  I just thought they were going to be so weird.  I mean they have so many children, are home schooled and seemed to have so many rules.  Seriously other than the fact that they have so many children they are normal.  I am so impressed by their parenting.  They are able to keep their morals and their children all have good heads on their shoulders.  I want to be friends with them.  Even though they are going through a hard time in the media and their personal lives I still support them wholeheartedly.  I think what happened was terrible and should never happen but he has asked for forgiveness and God has forgiven him so I feel like we have no right to judge him.  "let him who is without sin cast the first stone" John 8:7

I would tell you how much fun I had with my mom, sister and mother-in-law at the Biltmore house.  It was such a beautiful day.  The Downton exhibit was wonderful and the gardens were so beautiful.  I had such a great time sharing the day with my family.

I would tell you how excited I am for our summer but it's also going to be super crazy...it's already crazy and summer hasn't even really started yet.  I mean we are moving, going to see both our families as much as we can, and stil finding time to relax its gonna be crazy.

Kyle and I will celebrate our 1 year anniversary in August, this is right after we move so I decided to celebrate a little early.  On our honeymoon we went to Garlinburg, TN.  We had such a great time with all the attractions and food and just spending time together.  Where we love right now is about an hour away from Gatlinburg so we decide to take advantage of being so close and take a trip back to our honeymoon spot.  We've booked a nice hotel and plan on doing some things in downtown Gatlinburg and then going to Dollywood the next day.  I am so excited to spend some time with my husband and celebrate being married for almost a year (can you believe it??)

 photo signature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment