SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Target beauty box unboxing spring 2015


Alright guys I got my hands on the Target Beauty Box, this is my first box from Target and I love it!  

I don't really know the system of when Target puts these boxes out, but when they do they go fast.  They are already sold out, so if you didn't get your hands on this one keep your eyes out for the next one! 



Alright so I got:

- SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Shampoo: This is such a cute bottle and it smells great!  I have never tried anything by this brand so I was so excited to get this.  Love the shampoo and it is perfect for travel! (full size is $10)

- Maybelline Color Elixir by Color Sensational Lip Color (Full Size): I got mine in the color Rose Redefined which is a beautiful rosey pink mauve color.  I am always worried when I get lip products because I am a chicken when it comes to color on my lips but this one is really pretty.  It's just slightly pinker than my normal lip color.  The packaging is really cute, the brush is awesome and it smells delicious!  It is a gloss lipstick so you get the lipstick moisturizer and glossy finish and then it fades into a pretty stain, I've been wearing it all week.  (full size is $6)

- TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray: I have tried TreSemme before and it's a great product for a great price.  This one is perfect for keeping in your purse or for travel.  This hairspray feels great, keeps my hair in place and doesn't make it stiff or sticky and it smells great!  (full size $4)

- L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Spray and Set: Oh my goodness I was so excited to try this!  I have only tried a setting spray once for my friend's wedding and I was very impressed with how it made my makeup stay.  This one is awesome, works great and makes my makeup stay all day! This was a really generous sample size and to be honest I think I prefer this size to the larger one as it is easier to use and can travel.  (full size $14)

I was also supposed to get the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream but unfortunately my box was missing it :( Target had excellent customer service and after I let them know they credited my account to cover the missing product.  

This was such a great box, valued at $38 (even without the gel cream maybe $30) and I paid $5!  You can't even get the lipstick for that! 

Did you guys end up getting this one?

 photo signature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment