SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

1. Justin Bieber Someday : Alright ya'll try and look past the fact that this perfume is by Justin Beiber...yes yes I know.  I bought this on super sale after Christmas last year and it smells so good!  Seriously it has a grown up but sweet and beautiful scent that stays all day.  It's a cute bottle nobody has to know who made it...and you can probably find it on pretty good clearance now...poor Justin.  

2. Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette: My father -in-law got this for me for my birthday and I am in love!  It really is tiny (think credit card sized) so it is perfect for travel or to throw in your purse.  The colors are beautiful and you get matte and shimmer all in one perfectly portable adorable package.  

3. Maybelline Color Show in Mint Mist : I picked this nail polish up at the Dollar Tree on a whim and I am so glad I did.  This is the perfect mint color for spring!  I have been wearing it pretty much since I picked it up a month ago.  It's not too pale and not too bright just the perfect pastel.  

4. Eli Young's Turn It On EP : Eli Young is probably my favorite band ever.  I found them in high school and then kept up with them through college.  I absolutely fell in love with their Life at Best album and my husband (then boyfriend) did as well...I have such great memories of listening to them at the start of our relationship.  I also won concert tickets to see them last summer and we went together, such a great experience.  This is their new EP album and I love it.  I can't wait for their full album! 

5. Starbucks Iced Espresso Classics : I had a coupon for this and thought I would try it because this stuff is expensive and you better believe I'm not paying full price.  It is delicious and only 70 calories!  Seriously it tastes just like a vanilla latte from Starbucks except cheaper and you can make it in your pajamas on your couch...I had 2 coupons so I'm going to try the caramel macchiato next.  

What have you guys been loving? 

 photo signature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment