SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 3, 2015

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

Alright guys another Friday is here and here are my favorites from this week:

1. How I Met Your Mother- My husband and I started watching this after we got married and we are on season 6.  I love this show!  I love all the characters, the creative way the stories are told, all the ridiculous moments, cute romances, and its absolutely hilarious!  

2. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier - I picked this up on sale before Christmas after hearing about it from a few people.  I absolutely love it...granted I haven't had the time to actually make a whole lot from it but it is such a beautiful cookbook.  She is a city girl who fell in love with a cowboy so I love to see the pictures and her journaling.  The recipes look delicious and i love how they are layed out with pictures of each  step.  

3. L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lip Balm, Rose Elixir - I started using this last year and I am still completely in love with it.  I am kindave a chicken when it comes to color on my lips so this one is perfect.  It has a sheer pinky color and it is so smooth and hydrating like a chapstick.  I absolutely love it and it smells delicious!   

4. Rite Aid- This might seem like a weird favorite but I have been loving Rite Aid for the past couple of weeks because they have had such good sales going on and I have coupons on top of the sales so major deals have been happening at Rite Aid.  

5. Cadbury Easter Creme Eggs - Come on guys it's Easter and what's Easter without these little guys?  Can you believe I had never eaten one until last year?  Seriously what was I doing with my life???  I love these things!  I love to bite into them and see this cream that looks like an egg...really weird but so delicious!  I think I might have to stock up on them after Easter.  


 photo signature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment