SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Walmart beauty box unboxing spring 2015


I went to the post office yesterday and was delightfully surprised to find my Walmart Beauty Box.  I had forgotten all about it.  This subscription is a seasonal occurrence (spring, summer, fall and winter) and is $5 to cover the shipping.  Here's what was in my spring box:









-Loreal and Covergirl coupons

This was a pretty good box.  I am super excited about the mascara, I love trying out new mascaras and I have never tried Rimmels. The mascara makes up for the entire price of the box.  The shampoo and conditioner is great for travel and I have never tried the brand.  I have tried the Lady Gaga perfume before and I'm not crazy about it and the foil packets are a little bit of an annoyance but they are good size.  


   photo signature.png

2 comments :

  1. That's a nice variety in the beauty box, and a lot of fun to be had. :)

    ReplyDelete