SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 30, 2015

Introducing Glitter & Grits!

Alright guys I have some exciting news...I now have an etsy shop!!    



Right now it is small as I am just starting out and deciding what items I want to sell.  I am hoping to add lots more monogrammed items as well as some handmade decorations and accessories.  I wanted to share my love of monogrammed items and DIY projects with everyone!  Here are some of the items in my shop:


 Monogrammed Chevron Backpack

Monogrammed Flannel Pajama Pants

Monogrammed Chevron Cosmetic Case

Monogrammed Sun Hat

Check them out!  I will be adding new things soon.  Let me know if you have any recommendations or ideas! 

 photo signature.png

7 comments :

  1. These are beautifully designed and colored. I love all kind of DIYs and I am sure you have done a great job! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have been enjoying starting it out.

      Delete
  2. These all look great!! I love the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!! I'm an Etsy tastemaker, I'll check your shop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great! Let me know if you have any tips, I'm just starting and new!

      Delete