SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

1. Cinderella: Ahh guys I had the chance to go back to my parents house last week and spend some time with my family.  While I was there I went to the movies with my mom and sister to see Cinderella.  This movie was absolutely wonderful.  It was such a beautiful movie in the scenery and the characters and ahhh everything was magical.  I absolutely loved Lily James as Cinderella and thought she was beautiful and perfect.  If you haven't seen it go, it is the best Cinderella I have seen by far!  I'm hoping I can talk my husband into going with me to see it again...

2. Kellogg's Special K Special Protein Cereal - Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch : I got this cereal to try and it is one of my new favorite snacks...seriously I like it better dry than with milk.  I'll eat it right out of the box like popcorn or put it in a bag and take it to work.  It is perfectly sweet and the texture is great, super crunchy.  

3. Leopard flats: I picked these up recently on a trip to Walmart to pick up oil for my car...somehow I wound up with shoes too.  Seriously these were $5 on clearance and they are some of the most comfortable flats I own. 

4. Hoofers Choice Top Coat: I saw this on instagram a few months ago and finally got around to picking it up at Sally's.  This is the best top coat around!  It is less than $5 and it is absolutely amazing!  This stuff dries fast and lasts.  I put it on over one of my regular cheaper nail polishes and it lasted a week.  Yes it says it's for horses hooves but hey if it works it works.  

5. Batter Dispenser: I have had this for a few months now and I am obsessed with it.  I really don't know how I ever baked without it.  Seriously it makes things SO much easier, you just pour your batter into the dispenser and then you are able to easily and evenly distribute the batter.  I love making pancakes with it!  

What have you guys been loving this week?

 photo signature.png

10 comments :

  1. It's amazing how cheap things can sometimes be really good quality! I can't wait to see Cinderella when it comes out on DVD-- from interviews I hear the wardrobe must be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love finding cheap things that are treasures in disguise!

      Delete
  2. I had never seen a batter dispenser! That's so clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with it seriously makes baking SO much easier!

      Delete
  3. interesting to hear Cinderella was actually good! I find it hard that they'll live up to my childhood favorites. Happy Friday and thanks for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I highly recommend it!!

      Delete
  4. I really need to go watch Cinderella! <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Cinderella too! And finding those shoes at Wal-Mart is awesome! I got some sneakers there that I love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Cinderella I loved it so much! Yes those shoes are some of my favorites, I love finding a hidden gem of a deal!

      Delete